ACE Real Time Solar Wind at NICT
This is the space environment information based on Real Time Solar Wind data observed by the ACE satellite.
Japanese version is here.
Real Time Prediction
- All of the plots here are based on the preliminary data which have not been processed yet.
- Do not publish the plots here.
- Those who want the processed science data should contact with the investigators.
- The universal time (UT) is used to represent time.
- To get the latest information, press "Reload" button.
The ACE RTSW data were received at Katsuura Tracking and Communication Station of National Space Development Agency of Japan (KTCS/NASDA) when our antenna were damaged (May 28 - July 3, 1998 and March 1 - April 30, 2001).
ACE telemetry team
Space Weather and Environment Informatics Laboratory
Applied Electromagnetic Research Institute
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
Koganei, Tokyo 184-8795 Japan