Location of Wireless Networks Research Center
Wireless Networks Research Center is located in Yokosuka Research Park (YRP), surrounded by beautiful nature in the southeast of Miura Peninsula.
Wireless Systems Laboratory and Planning Office are based here.
Access Map & Transportation
YRP Center No.1 Building,
3-4, Hikarino-Oka, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-0847, Japan
TEL: 046 847 5050
- Request to visitors
- On your arrival to YRP No.1 Building, please drop by and register at our reception desk on the 2nd floor. (Opening hours: 08:30 - 17:00 on weekday)
It is recommended to use following means of transportaion to visit Wireless Networks Research Center, NICT.
The nearest railway station is YRP Nobi station of Keikyu Line.
From the station, please take a bus or a taxi and head to YRP Center No.1 Building.
It is 5-10 minutes journey from the railway station to YRP.
Keikyu Bus runs fixed route buses from YRP Nobi station to YRP during the day every 15-20 minutes (in case of weekday).
The bus station is located on your left front after passing through the the ticket gates of railway station.
- Take one of the following buses bound for;
- Tsuken (via YRP)
- YRP (Hikarino-Oka Niban)
- Get off at "Hikarino-Oka Goban" or "Nifco".
- It is 1-2 minutes walk to YRP Center No.1 Building from the bus stop.
It is also available to take a taxi to YRP.
The taxi stop is located at the end of bus terminal at YRP Nobi Station.
Travel distance is approximately 2.3 km.
The nearest interchange (IC) is Sahara IC of Yokohama-Yokosuka Expressway.
Travelling time is approximately 5 minutes from the IC.
- Turn right at the intersection in front of the tollgate of Sahara IC, then drive along the road* for approximately 2 km.
*Kanagawa Prefectural Road No.27 (Yokosuka-Hayama Line)
Turn right at the intersection named "Yokosuka Research Park Entrance," and enter the tunnel*.
- Drive along the road, then turn right at the 2nd corner (T junction) after coming out of the tunnel.
- Drive another 50m, then you will find YRP Center Building No.1 on your left.