News & Information
PostSpace Communication Systems Laboratory
Research ProjectHICALI (Optical Satellite Communication)
Keywords of My WorksSatellite control Mobile satellite communication MVL Small satellite Optical satellite communication
- Vocational training instructor license
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(1984-)
- The Virtual Reality Society of Japan(from 1998 to 2013)
- Human Interface Society (from 1999 to 2013)
- CCSDS SPACE LINK SERVICES AREA OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS WORKING GROUP (CCSDS_SLS-OPT) Member
- Member of the editorial committee of B*plus Magazine of the Communications Society of IEICE(from June 2016)
- Table tennis, tennis, jogging, band activities, horticulture, bird watching, skiing, oil painting
SUZUKI Kenji joined the Radio Research Laboratory (RRL; currently NICT) in 1983.
Since then, he has engaged in research on satellite control technology, mobile satellite communication, the Multimedia Virtual Laboratory, development of JEM/ICS(in NASDA-JAXA), research using small satellites and research on optical and RF signal multi-feeder links. And site diversity research for optical satellite communications.
He received the Satellite Communications Research Awards in 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016 from Technical Committee on Satellite Communications of IEICE.
Collaborate with us
If you have any questions for the Space Communication Systems Lab., please contact us by using our inquiry form.
Copyright © 2019 Wireless Networks Research Center. All Rights Reserved.